Within These Halls

Within These Halls

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

first trophy!

for the past few weeks, I had wyatt in a gym class that he LOVED.
since he was only in school 2 days a week, we needed something to do so that he could get his energy out. after I was having such a hard time with him, this helped I swear. he was always so excited to go and seeing him happy, makes me happy.
Tuesday morning, there was a "show" and the kids finished their session. daddy and Lawton came to see him in action ;)
 just a tiny meltdown because he wanted to wear his fireman hat the whole time and the parachute thing kept taking it off

 ball hoarder
 popping bubbles
 
this part was a TRIP. each one came up and got their trophies. he loved it!
 da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
 I wish they had been playing "we are the champions" when they did this - it all would have been even better!
 wyatt and his class! too bad I never learned any of their names or their mothers names. oh well. bad brooke.
ps- wyatt is the youngest in the class. he is huge!

to da!! now, on to swimming next week! gotta keep these boys busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment