elizabeth hosted playgroup this morning and had a surprise for all the kiddos. SPAGHETTI! she made these adorable hats and let the kids get down to their skives and have a little fun! i love seeing these girls every week - i look forward to thursday mornings!!
mama and lawton (eyeing the spaghetti)
our ADORABLE host, chef court. this is how he greeted us. don't you want to squeeze him?
lawton and g'friend leighton...not so sure about these noodles..or maybe he was nervous seeing leighton naked ;-)




OMG that is so cute!! Such a good idea. Spaghetti on the floor gives me a little bit of anxiety though. Maybe it would be good for me.
ReplyDeleteLoves it, our playgroups in Charleston are way tammer. Just lots of wine and mommy gossip! Can't believe how big sweet Lawton is! He is gorgeous like his mom!
ReplyDeleteOh gracious...that woman is a supermom...there is absolutely no way I would have ever been the hostess with spaghetti! Lawton is adorable and I know your mom must be eating him up! Looks like you guys are all having so much fun! I love your blog, even though I just know your mom :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable & messy idea! I can't believe Lawton left his hat on!!! Can I join this playgroup!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteGirl I miss your face and Lawton's. We need a playdate stat!
what a great idea! What did all the baby’s do with the spaghetti? Eat, play? The hats r the cutest idea! Might steal this idea....thief....hahaha
ReplyDelete