our little man is 2!!
I've decided not to write a sappy blog post, I am sure wyatt has plenty through this journey, so today , we CELEBRATE!
yesterday at school we celebrated a day early with his summer class - he loves saying he is two!
his sweet teachers made this for him ;)
today, rory and wyatt had a joint bday party with their 5 friends ;) second children! ;)
we got our annual tee just in time for the party - cuties!!
I will never forget Melissa and I talking the day I went in the hospital.....I was 2.5 weeks early and she was on time...well, I was in the hospital and she was texting me she was having contractions. I felt so bad telling her I was actually in the hospital and going to have him that day! then she took her fanny to get some eggplant pizza (eggplant is supposed to help start labor- I had it the night before) and she went into the hospital to have rory the day we left! close little ones ;)
this is Wyatt's cheeeeeeeese!
see! I was there! moms never have pics taken because we are always the cameraman!
my beautiful friends! k and coco, Melissa and rory, Ashley and price
lots of cute girls for wyatt!
goober ;)
my beautiful mom and wyatt
miss blair and Wyatt's bff Camden - I love this girl!
and the big surprise was cousins Emily and will and aunt mandy surprising the boys!!! they were thrilled!!!
such a fun, easy way to celebrate our babies.
looking forward to what wyatt will teach us this year.
looking forward to NO SURGERIES this year.
looking forward to watching him progress before my eyes
looking forward to the day he decides to listen to me ;)
looking forward to everyday with this special little boy.
wyatt, you make me smile.
you make me proud.
you make me so happy
you make me strong
you make me laugh
you make me roll my eyes at your wild ways
you make me giddy
you make me stop and take deep breaths
you make me look forward to the next steps in life
you make me cherish our past 2 years together
you make me love you more and more everyday.
happy 2nd birthday my love
your daddy, brother and I love you so much!
LOVE this post!!!! The party was so much fun. Love you girly and your wild little man! Cheers to another fun filled year for our babies.
ReplyDeletemiss blair looks like a fun time in bed
ReplyDelete