Aidan went through that. It got to the point he would do something and put himself in time out before I even got the chance. Good news is...This Too Shall Pass!
What you're just getting a dose of it now? Aleksandar has had it on what's going on 2 weeks now. I don't get it, he's 16months! He seems to like timeout too, thinks its a big ol' joke. I pick my battles but refuse to have a spoiled kid!
Aidan went through that. It got to the point he would do something and put himself in time out before I even got the chance. Good news is...This Too Shall Pass!
ReplyDeleteWhat you're just getting a dose of it now? Aleksandar has had it on what's going on 2 weeks now. I don't get it, he's 16months! He seems to like timeout too, thinks its a big ol' joke. I pick my battles but refuse to have a spoiled kid!
ReplyDeleteYou do what works for you and your kids...it's spankings for my kids. :) They pretty much laughed in my face when I tried time-outs with them! Grrrr.
ReplyDelete