Within These Halls

Within These Halls

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's...FUNCLE TIME!


For those of you who don't know my very handsome brother, this is Trent but around here he is known as FUNCLE. The day that I found out I was pregnant, I called my brother and he immediately left work and came over to my house all smiles. My mom, my brother and I sat on my front porch and talked about what was ahead for our family. I remember saying to him that he was going to be such a fun uncle...hence where FUNCLE came from. Trent was more excited about Lawton coming into our lives than anyone and he truly is a wonderful uncle....can you see how much my child loves him? Trent is going to teach him so many things...Trent is Yoda and Lawton is his Jedi. (for realz, Lawton WILL be Yoda this coming Halloween...it's a given). We love you funcle Trent and come over all the time!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Look at that love in his eyes in that last photo. Funcle, can u come to the south of france and adopt our big nugget too? Yoda? Dude, photos the day after Halloween please! I wish they did a big deal of Halloween in oz or France...I would totally dress sticky baby up. Need to think of costume.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top pic! all giggles and laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how happy Lawton is! I love it!! YaY for Fabulous Uncles!!!

    ReplyDelete