today the mista and i spent the afternoon outside and it was wonderful! i am learning how to enjoy being outside....i wondered how i was going to do this when i found out i was having a boy...see, me and the outside don't click. i am learning that bubbles, chalk, lawn mowers, cars, baseball and basketball are SO.MUCH.FUN. with a kiddo. can't freaking wait until summer.








SO precious Bill! Look at his hair and his plumber's crack, loves. Enjoy the beautiful weather and all of the lovely moments. xoxo
ReplyDeletePS- I'm always fascinated with kid's cargo pants, because of all of the pockets. What are they going to put in them?!?! It's such a random thought, but nevertheless I wonder...
He is so cuuuuute! He looks very serious mowing the lawn. I hope y'all have a great weekend! Enjoy this beautiful weather!
ReplyDeleteLove this post and all the presh pics of LawDogg. Such a QT! Missed ya'll this weekend.
ReplyDelete